Articles in Stocks

Zacks.com

Duke Realty Inks Build-to-Suit Deal in OH - Analyst Blog

Indianapolis based Duke Realty Corporation ( DRE ) inked a built to suit deal in Ohio with American Showa a subsidiary of Japanese automotive parts manufacturer, SHOWA Corporation. As per the... Read >>

StreetAuthority

It's Time To Book Profits On J.C. Penney

Whenever a stock is in the middle of a short squeeze, you can hop on board for quick gains. It's certainly unwise to short such a stock while in this trading phase. But once the dust... Read >>

StreetAuthority

Insiders Are Wrong About This Industry Leader

When considering whether to buy or sell a stock, many investors base their decision heavily on the actions of key insiders such as the CEO, the chairman of the board, and others. After all, who... Read >>

SeekingAlpha

7 Common Misconceptions About Multilevel Marketing And Pyramid Schemes

ByWilliam Keep The recent appellate court decision in BurnLounge ( here ) heightens our appreciation for the FACT that some MLMs actually are pyramid schemes. Consumers, potential distributors,... Read >>

Zacks.com

Why A Short Covering Rally Might Come for Ubiquiti (UBNT) Stock - Tale of the Tape

Many investors appear to be quite bearish on Ubiquiti Networks Inc ( UBNT ) , especially if you look at the percentage of the float that is sold short for this stock. Currently, 23.58% of the... Read >>

Zacks.com

Foster Wheeler Crafts 52-Week High - Analyst Blog

On Jun 6, shares of Foster Wheeler AG ( FWLT ) scaled a new 52 week high of $34.70 per share. Strategic initiatives taken by management to improve the company's fundamentals, healthy order... Read >>

Zacks.com

Investors are Betting Against Swisher Hygiene (SWSH), Should You? - Tale of the Tape

Many investors appear to be quite bearish on Swisher Hygiene, Inc. ( SWSH ) , especially if you look at the percentage of the float that is sold short for this stock. Currently, 49.3% of the float... Read >>

Zacks.com

Is Apple Cheaper Now? - Real Time Insight

I am sure there are hundreds of investors trying to figure out what happened to their AAPL stock this morning.  I mean it was over $600 when I went to bed, but I wake up and PANIC AAPL split... Read >>

Zacks.com

Xerox (XRX) is in Overbought Territory: What's Next? - Tale of the Tape

Xerox Corp ( XRX ) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company. That is because XRX is now in overbought territory with an RSI value of... Read >>

Zacks.com

TransDigm (TDG) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming? - Tale of the Tape

TransDigm Group Incorporated ( TDG ) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company. That is because TDG is now in overbought territory with an... Read >>