Articles in Stocks

Motley Fool

5 Top Dividend Stocks

Many investors look to dividend paying stocks to help build their wealth. If you've got a hankering for yield, check out the write ups below for some insight from some of our top Motley Fool... Read >>

Market Intelligence Center

Stocks are down: Russia to blame again?

After the Open... All major indices are lower in morning trading, though Retail Sales for August came in up 0.6%, which was near the high estimate. The issue seems to be yet another round of... Read >>

Motley Fool

Why Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. Plunged By 10% in 2014

The biotech sector, perhaps more than any other sector, is a breeding ground for large stock moves. This is because biotech stocks are predominantly valued based on their future sales potential as... Read >>

Zacks.com

AIG Shares Rise after Rating Affirmation from Moody's - Analyst Blog

Shares of American International Group, Inc. ( AIG ) rose slightly in the two trading sessions following the rating affirmations from credit rating giant, Moody's Corporation ( MCO ). On Sep 9 and... Read >>

Zacks.com

Company News for September 12, 2014 - Corporate Summary

•    Shares of Five Below, Inc. ( FIVE ) rose 1.6% after reporting second quarter earnings per share of $0.15, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a cent •    1 800 Flowers.com Inc.'s ( FLWS )... Read >>

Zacks.com

CNOOC Calls for Bids for 33 Exploration Blocks Off China - Analyst Blog

China's primary offshore oil company China National Offshore Oil Corp. ( CEO ), also known as CNOOC, has invited bids from foreign firms on 33 oil and gas exploration blocks offshore China in an... Read >>

StreetAuthority

A Potential 66% Gain From The Company That Literally Controls The Market

A few weeks ago, I talked about how my Top 10 Stocks readers and I were able to book a 60% gain from one of the most innovative companies in America. I told you about how... Read >>

Zacks.com

Crocs (CROX) is Oversold: Can It Recover? - Tale of the Tape

Crocs, Inc. ( CROX ) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock. And for technical investors there is some hope when... Read >>

Zacks.com

Zimmer (ZMH) is in Overbought Territory: What's Next? - Tale of the Tape

Zimmer Holdings, Inc. ( ZMH ) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company. That is because ZMH is now in overbought territory with an RSI... Read >>

Zacks.com

Nabors (NBR) to Buy Back Shares Worth $250M - Analyst Blog

Nabors Industries Ltd. ( NBR ), the land drilling contractor, announced that it will repurchase shares worth approximately $250 million from UBS Investment Bank. Shares of Nabors fell over 4% in... Read >>