Articles in Commodities

International Business Times

Costs of Aquila’s Resources Pilbara Project Blows Out of Budget, Shares Down

Confidence of Aquila Resources investors' plummeted on Monday after the mining company announced it has incurred a $1.4 billion cost blowout for its West Pilbara Iron Ore Project. Developing... Read >>

Crude Oil: Pivot Point Signal 08.10.2012

Buy at 112,24 Stop Loss at 111,74 Take Profit at 112,74 Signal valid at 08.10.2012 from 03:00 - 16:00 EST Add the spread to your buy order. Money-Management: For each trade I risk... Read >>

DailyFX

Commodities at Risk with Eurozone FinMin Summit, IMF Outlook Ahead

Commodity prices look to a meeting of Eurozone finance ministers and an updated IMF world economic outlook for direction, with weakness seeming likely. Talking Points Commodities Look to... Read >>

Australian Stock Market Report – Midday 10/8/2012

MIDDAY REPORT (1pm AEST) On Friday the US market closed mixed as the early excitement over the better than expected US jobs report started to dwindle away. The NASDAQ closed in the red as... Read >>

Global Markets Overview -10/08/2012

U.S. STOCK MARKETS U.S. stocks ended mostly lower Friday, as enthusiasm over a surprise drop in unemployment faded and headlines sparked renewed concerns about Europe's debt problems.  ... Read >>

Weekly Fundamentals: Strong US Job Data Failed to Sustain Bullish Sentiment

Crude oil prices had a choppy week, falling on the first few days and then rebounding in the middle of the week before experiencing selloff again after positive US employment data. The past... Read >>

MT Newswires

TSX Closes Down As Europe Concerns Weigh Not Only On Canadian Stocks, But Canada Economy As A Whole

After battling hard and succeeding in staying positive over the first half of the day, Canada's main stock market succumbed to strong selling pressure in the second half and ended up closing down... Read >>

MT Newswires

SilverCrest Mines Announces Increase in Bought Deal to $30M

SilverCrest Mines Inc. (SVL.V) has entered into an amended agreement with a syndicate of underwriters to purchase 11,765,000 common shares of the company at a price of $2.55 per share for gross... Read >>

MT Newswires

Search Minerals Commences Drilling on Pesky Hill Prospect in Labrador; Shares at Year Lows

Search Minerals Inc. (SMY.V) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alterra Resources Inc., announced the start of a $250,000 Phase I program which includes a 1200 metre NQ drilling program on... Read >>

Alpari Grain Report 10/05

On my Tuesday report I said watch out for Thursdays weekly export sales report as it could be our next big update for beans. Reason, rumors circulated that China had been a big buyer last... Read >>