Articles in Commodities

MT Newswires

Gibson Energy Announces Additional Storage Tankage; Shares Up Slightly in Early Trade

Gibson Energy Inc. (GEI.TO) reports that it has received committed customer support for an additional 500,000 bbl crude oil storage tank at the Company's Hardisty Terminal. This new tank will be... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Taseko Mines Jumps 3%, Off Day Highs Although Turns To Q1 Adjusted Net Loss

Taseko Mines Limited (TKO.TO, TGB), which has touched a day high $2.44, reported results for the three months ended March 31, 2013. Highlights: Revenues for the first quarter 2013 were $60.2... Read >>

MT Newswires

Northern Shield Increases Private Placement

Northern Shield Resources Inc. (NRN.V) intends to increase the size of its previously announced brokered private placement financing from $1.5 million to $2 million for total gross proceeds of... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Castillian Enters Merger Deal with Ridgemont; Castillian Down 7%, Ridgemont Rallies 75%

Castillian Resources Corp. (CT.V) signed a definitive arrangement agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Ridgemont Iron Ore Corp. (RDG.V) by way of a plan of arrangement under the... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Westport Up 2% As Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results

Westport Innovations Inc. (WPT.TO, WPRT), in natural gas engines, reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 and provided an update on operations. Highlights include: ... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Alderon Signs Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management Agreement; Shares Up More than 5%

Alderon Iron Ore Corp. (ADV.TO), through the Kami Mine Limited Partnership, has entered into a definitive Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Agreement with WorleyParsons... Read >>

MT Newswires

Orex Amends Barsele Acquisition Agreement to Defer Cash Payment and Accelerate Share Payments

Orex Minerals Inc. (REX.V) has agreed with Northland Resources S.A. to defer payment of US$1.75 million of the US$2 million payment due to Northland on April 29, 2013 under the Barsele property... Read >>

Minyanville

Will the Breakout in the USD Index Hurt Gold?

I haven't touched on currencies for quite some time, but last time I did, I mentioned the long-term breakout in the USD Index . At that time it was starting to take shape, but as the time... Read >>

MT Newswires

Asante Gold Adopts Advance Notice Policy, Provides Royalty Acquisition Update and Working Capital Loan Agreement

Asante Gold Corporation (ASE.V)has adopted an Advance Notice Policy, which will provide shareholders, Directors and management with a clear framework for nominating company directors. The... Read >>

MT Newswires

Strong Commodities, U.S. Jobs Data Could Help TSX Open Higher

Toronto's main stock index is set for a higher open on Friday after reports of stronger commodity prices and better-than-expected employment data from the U.S. for April. Mining and energy... Read >>