Articles in Commodities

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Alpha Gold Appoints New Directors, Reports R780E Zone Drill Results; Shares Up 1%

Alpha Minerals Inc. (AMW.V) has appointed 2 new directors, Neil F. Hummel, CA and Stephen M. Leahy, and one new officer, Jim Ritchie, as Secretary of the company. Mr. Leahy replaces Mary Webster... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: U.S. Silver & Gold Hits New Yr Lows As Reports Q4

U.S. Silver & Gold Inc. (USA.TO) has hit a new year low $1.33 after saying for the fourth quarter of 2012 the company reported revenues of US$25.5 million; adjusted net income of... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Duluth Metals Enters $30 Mln Convertible Debenture Financing Deal; Stock Rises 1% at Open

Duluth Metals Limited (DM.TO) has entered into a binding term sheet with CEF Holdings Limited to issue and sell to CEF C$30 million in aggregate principal amount of unsecured... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Lithium Americas Reports Results for Ten Month Period; Shares Open Up 3%

Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC.TO) reported financial and operational results for the 10-month period ending December 31, 2012. The company reported a net loss of $4.3 million during the ten month... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: China Gold International Drop 16% As Reports on Landslide at Jiama Mine's Exploration Area

China Gold International Resources Corp. Ltd. (CGG.TO) announced that a landslide occurred at Jiama Mine's exploration area, a mine operated by wholly-owned subsidiary Tibet Huatailong... Read >>

MT Newswires

Strateco's Matoush Project Hits More Roadblocks; Shares at Yr low

The Quebec Government has put uranium mining on hold while it examines its environmental impacts, a process expected to last about a year. No permits will be issued in the meantime. This... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Advantage Down 1.5% As Provides Update on Disposition of Non-Core Assets

Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV.TO), which rose nearly 4% Thursday, has lost 1.5% today as it provided an update on its non-Core Asset Disposition to Questfire Energy Corp. (Q-A.V, Q-B.V). ... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Alamos Gold Replaces Reserves at Mulatos Mine, Updates Mineral Resources; Shares Edge Higher

Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI.TO) reported mineral reserves and mineral resources for the Mulatos Mine and nearby satellite deposits in Mexico and mineral resources for the Agi Dagi, Kirazli and... Read >>

MT Newswires

Terrace Provides Corporate Update

Terrace Energy Corp. (TZR.V)today provided the following update to shareholders. Financing Activities The Company has received TSXV approval of the non-brokered private placement of convertible... Read >>

Benzinga

Chinese Manufacturing Underperforms in March; Raises Fears of Another Summer Swoon

Two broad measures of Chinese manufacturing pointed to weakness in March following declines in February. The manufacturing weakness raises fears of the global economy once again experiencing a... Read >>