Articles in Commodities

International Business Times

Crude Oil May Rise as Gold Declines if ISM Data Outperforms

Crude oil prices may find support as gold comes under pressure if the March US ISM Manufacturing report yields a better than expected outcome. Talking Points Oil, Copper and... Read >>

Oil prices starting week on defensive

Oil prices ended the shortened trading week on a positive note as US equities hit a new record highs. The externals kept oil prices bid as liquidity was below normal ahead of the long... Read >>

MT Newswires

Advantage Provides Update on Disposition of Non-Core Assets; Rose Nearly 4% Thursday

Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV.TO), which rose nearly 4% Thursday, provided an update on its non-Core Asset Disposition to Questfire Energy Corp. (Q-A.V, Q-B.V). - The previously... Read >>

MT Newswires

China Gold International Reports on Landslide at Jiama Mine's Exploration Area

China Gold International Resources Corp. Ltd. (CGG.TO) announced that a landslide occurred at Jiama Mine's exploration area, a mine operated by wholly-owned subsidiary Tibet Huatailong... Read >>

MT Newswires

Innovente Announces Quarterly Result; Jumped 16% From Year Lows Before Easter Break

Innovente inc. (IGE.V) which jumped 16% from a year low 40 cents Thursday before the Easter holiday, announced its quarterly results for the periods ended January 31, 2013. Highlights: The... Read >>

MT Newswires

Cub Energy Reports Year-End Reserves for 2012

Cub Energy Inc. (KUB.V) announced the results of its independent reserves evaluation as of December 31, 2012 on its oil and gas properties in Ukraine. The company reported proved developed... Read >>

Brent Posts A Loss in the First Quarter

Brent crude oil traded at $109.65 on Monday at 6:52 GMT after Cypriot banks reopened without issue following the nation's controversial bailout plan. After averaging near $112 per barrel in... Read >>

MT Newswires

Yellowhead Mining Reports Financial and Operating Results for 14 Months; Shares At Year Lows

Yellowhead Mining Inc. (YMI.TO), at year lows, reported its results of operations for the fourteen months ended December 31, 2012. Yellowhead has no revenue from operations. It said:... Read >>

MT Newswires

White Tiger Gold Reports FY Results, Downgrades Medium Term Production Target; Near Yr Lows

White Tiger Gold Ltd. (WTG.TO), near a year low 4 cents, said highlights for 2012 included: Net loss from continuing operations of $7.2 million compared to a net loss from continuing... Read >>

MT Newswires

Dominion Diamond to Receive Regulatory Approvals for Ekati Mine Acquisition

Dominion Diamond Corporation (DDC.TO) said that the Government of Canada and the Government of the Northwest Territories (and related regulatory authorities) have confirmed that the company will... Read >>