Articles in Commodities

Minyanville

Crude Oil Now Testing Major Resistance

The following are the latest daily summaries of my ongoing intraday coverage, providing context to interpret price action. Any prices listed are for a contract's current "front month."... Read >>

StreetAuthority

The Biggest Gold Prediction Of The Year

Whenever I'm faced with a major change in my opinion regarding the market's long term direction, I think of the English punk band the Clash.  In particular, the 1980s hit "Should I Stay or... Read >>

Minyanville

Uranium Boom, Uranium Bust

Will uranium ever be the new gold? Maybe... but not quite yet. Despite its recent plunge to below $40 per pound, which is the first time it has dipped that low since 2006, uranium inventories... Read >>

Minyanville

Have Mining Stocks Stopped Responding to Gold's Price Action?

One of the most important pieces of data last week was Friday's US non farm payrolls report. US employers added 195,000 new jobs to their payrolls last month, exceeding expectations of 165,000,... Read >>

Minyanville

Gold Flirting With Key Support Level Ahead of FOMC Minutes

Major equity indexes appear to have resumed their uptrend following a brief pullback in late June. US stocks in particular have been charging higher since investors returned from the Independence... Read >>

Benzinga

Benzinga Market Primer: Wednesday, July 10: FOMC Minutes In Focus

Futures Lower On Weak China Trade Data, Eyeing FOMC Minutes U.S. equity futures dropped slightly in early pre market trade following some weak trade data from China for June. The world's second... Read >>

Kitco

P.M. Kitco Roundup: Gold Ends Higher, Gets Additional Boost After FOMC Minutes

Wednesday July 10, 2013 2 37 PM (Kitco News) Comex gold futures prices ended the U.S. day session with slight gains Wednesday, but then rallied to near the daily high after the release of the U.S.... Read >>

Kitco

Gold Rises Following FOMC Meeting Minutes, Stays In Range

Wednesday July 10, 2013 2 43 PM (Kitco News) Gold prices rose in after hours trade Wednesday following the release of minutes from the June Federal Open Market Committee meeting, where the... Read >>

Kitco

INTERVIEW: Gold Prices to Bounce Higher As Jewelry Demand Picks Up Investor Slack: Macquarie

Wednesday July 10, 2013 2 23 PM (Kitco News) Gold prices are oversold and should end the year higher as the market restructures itself, said Matthew Turner, precious metals analyst at Macquarie... Read >>

Kitco

Feature: Is It Sustainable To Mine Silver In This Current Price Environment?

Wednesday July 10, 2013 10 42 AM (Kitco News) Given the steep slide in commodity prices in the second quarter of 2013, there have been rumblings that in this current price environment, silver... Read >>