Articles in Stocks

Zacks.com

Rambus Inks Licensing Deal with QUALCOMM, Updates Guidance - Analyst Blog

Rambus Inc. ( RMBS ) recently signed a patent licensing agreement with QUALCOMM Incorporated 's ( QCOM ) Global Trading Pte. Ltd. division for an undisclosed sum. Per the agreement, both QUALCOMM... Read >>

Zacks.com

Xerox Plans to Take Computers a Notch Higher - Analyst Blog

Business process and document management leader Xerox Corporation ( XRX ) is taking a step ahead in making a whole new revolution to the computer industry. The company, through its innovations, is... Read >>

Zacks.com

Micron Surges on BofA, Credit Suisse Ratings - Analyst Blog

Shares of Micron Technology ( MU ) increased 5.02% on Wednesday's trade after Bank of America (BofA) upgraded the company to 'Buy' from 'Underperform' citing favorable supply demand metrics,... Read >>

Motley Fool

3 Reasons Mortgage Rate Trends Aren't Your Friend Right Now

Source 401( K ) 2012. One of the most important factors when you're planning to buy a home is what mortgage rate you'll have to pay to get a home loan. Over the... Read >>

Zacks.com

Hyatt Enhances Presence in Japan - Analyst Blog

Global hoteliers are gradually expanding their footprint in the emerging markets of Asia to tap into the increasing demand for hotels in the region. In this regard, Hyatt Hotels Corporation ( H )... Read >>

Zacks.com

China Stock Roundup: Sinopec Ups Iran Oil Output, China Mobile Buys Stake In True Corp - Analyst Blog

Stocks had a mixed week after concerns surrounding new share sales made a comeback. The benchmark index inched upwards on Monday even as fears over IPOs returned. The Shanghai Composite posted its... Read >>

StreetAuthority

The Perfect Tech Stock For Value Investors

As you might deduce from reading my work here atStreetAuthority , I'm a bit of a cheapskate. For example, I don't buy new cars. I hate the idea of the instant, $5,000 depreciation you... Read >>

Zacks.com

Priceline Boosts Online Travel Biz with Buuteeq Buy - Analyst Blog

The Priceline Group Inc. ( PCLN ) announced the acquisition of a hotel marketing start up company Buuteeq. The terms of the deal have been kept under wraps. Based in Seattle, Buuteeq is a cloud... Read >>

Trefis

Wal-Mart Expects 30% Rise In Its E-Commerce Revenues This Year

The world's largest retailer, Wal Mart ( WMT ) operates close to 4,000 stores in the U.S., which leaves minimal room for its store expansion. As a result, the retailer relies on increases in same... Read >>

Zacks.com

Varian Medical Systems Launches New Proton Therapy System - Analyst Blog

Varian Medical Systems ( VAR ) plans to launch its ProBeam Compact proton therapy system at the annual meeting of the Particle Therapy Co Operative Group (PTCOG 53). Proton therapy is used for... Read >>