Articles in Stocks

Zacks.com

Marvell Powers ZTE's New Smartphone with ARMADA Solution - Analyst Blog

Marvell Technology Group Ltd. ( MRVL ) recently announced that its ARMADA Mobile solutions have been used in ZTE's 5 mode 4G LTE smartphone for China Mobile Limited ( CHL ). This enabled ZTE to... Read >>

Motley Fool

Amazon's Fire Phone Fizzles: Here's Why It Doesn't Matter

Source CNN Money Ted S. Warren AP Well, that was quick. A mere month after Amazon.con enthusiastically brought its Fire Phone to market, The Guardian's Charles Arthur speculates that the... Read >>

StreetAuthority

4 Stocks Unveiled On Goldman’s Coveted Conviction Buy List

Last week wrapped up the final week of Q2 earnings. For many Wall Street firms, that means updating investment models, revising outlooks and adjusting price targets on companies that recently... Read >>

Zacks.com

FBL Financial Reaches New 52-Week High Post Q2 Earnings - Analyst Blog

Making steady progressions so far in 2014, shares of FBL Financial Group Inc. ( FFG ) grasped a new 52 week high of $47.47 on Aug 27. Notably, this life insurer stock has risen 5.4% since the... Read >>

Motley Fool

Is It Time to Buy Marathon Petroleum Stock?

It's a good time to be an oil refiner right now. Advantageous pricing spreads have widened margins and greatly boosted profitability this year. In turn, refiners like Marathon Petroleum... Read >>

Motley Fool

Is It Time to Buy Kimberly-Clark Stock?

As markets seem to hit new all time highs every week, it's not a bad time to consider getting defensive. Investing in a defensive sector such as consumer staples, which has lower volatility and... Read >>

Zacks.com

Pall Corporation Tops Q4 Earnings on Operational Strength - Analyst Blog

Pall Corporation ( PLL ) reported healthy fourth quarter fiscal 2014 results with pro forma earnings of $1.11 a share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.06 by 4.7%. Earnings per share... Read >>

Motley Fool

3 Reasons Chesapeake Energy Corporation’s Stock Could Rise

Chesapeake Energy Corporation 's stock price has barely moved over the past year, which is pretty poor considering that the overall market is up just over 20% over that same time frame. But... Read >>

Martin Tillier

Snapchat's Latest Valuation Underscores the Real Value of Facebook (FB)

When I look at tech innovators and trendy applications, I try not to be the old guy shouting at the kids, “Get off my lawn!.”  Just because I don’t, as a 50+ old geyser with no clue,... Read >>

Motley Fool

5 Things Prospect Capital Corporation's Management Wants You to Know

Tough questions followed Prospect Capital   into Monday's conference call after the business development company reported disappointing fourth quarter earnings. Here are some of the most... Read >>