Articles in Stocks

Motley Fool

Meet GoPro's Newest Enemy: HTC

GoPro , which has rallied nearly 180% since its IPO in June, is a divisive stock among investors. The bulls believe that GoPro's 38% year over year revenue growth last quarter will continue,... Read >>

Zacks.com

Oracle Acquires Front Porch Digital to Manage Media Assets - Analyst Blog

Oracle Corp. (ORCL) recently signed an agreement to acquire Front Porch Digital. However, nothing related to financial details of the deal were revealed. Headquartered in Colorado, Front Porch... Read >>

Zacks.com

Will UHS-I Cards Launch Turn SanDisk (SNDK) Stock Around? - Analyst Blog

Flash memory storage vendor SanDisk Corp. ( SNDK ) recently announced that it has enhanced its solid state drive (SSD) line up for businesses with the new SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO microSDX and... Read >>

Zacks.com

Tutor Perini Wins 3 Construction Projects Worth $319M - Analyst Blog

Tutor Perini Corporation ( TPC ) has announced that its unit Lunda Construction Company has been awarded three projects worth $319 million in Wisconsin and Minnesota. The first contract secured by... Read >>

Motley Fool

Boeing and SpaceX Win NASA Commercial Crew Contracts... but Did Boeing Still Beat SpaceX?

Bad news for Russia today Roscosmos's days of being able to charge $70.7 million a head for ferrying U.S. astronauts to the International Space Station will soon come to an end. But for Boeing... Read >>

Motley Fool

Why It’s Too Soon to Write off Elon Musk’s Hyperloop

This article was written by  Oilprice.com , the leading provider of energy news in the world. Also check out these related headlines Tesla Plans to Build World's Biggest Battery FactoryIt has... Read >>

Zacks.com

eBay to Launch Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform - Analyst Blog

eBay ( EBAY ) is set to launch an Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform, which integrates multiple platforms, in a strategic partnership with FICO ( FICO ). FICO is a prominent analytics software... Read >>

SeekingAlpha

Millennials: Bonds Aren't Just For Old People

By Matt Tucker, CFA I come from a large family, and through my older siblings, I have a growing number of nieces and nephews who are entering their 20s. What often strikes me when talking with... Read >>

Motley Fool

North Dakota Oil Output Surges to Another Record High

Source Hess. North Dakota oil production hit a new record high in July,according to state regulators . Oil producers, including Hess , Whiting Petroleum   and Continental Resources ,... Read >>

Zacks.com

Total System Allies with iMobile3 to Support Apple Pay - Analyst Blog

Total System Services Inc. ( TSS ) entered into a strategic alliance with leading provider of point of sale (POS) solutions for mobile devices, iMobile3, to use the latter's PassMarket platform.... Read >>