Articles in Stocks

Zacks.com

Risk-Reward Balanced at Alliance Data - Analyst Blog

Alliance Data System Corporation ( ADS ) has made several strategic acquisitions to grow inorganically. With solid financial strength and flexibility, we expect Alliance Data to pursue strategic... Read >>

Zacks.com

AT&T to Expand Fiber-Optic Service - Analyst Blog

With the upsurge in demand for high speed Internet, AT&T Inc. ( T ) remains focused on tapping potential opportunities by expanding its Fiber networks. The company is reportedly expanding... Read >>

Zacks.com

Nektar Presents Pipeline Data - Analyst Blog

Nektar Therapeutics ( NKTR ) presented preclinical data on its oncology candidates, NKTR 102 (a novel next generation topoisomerase I inhibitor) and NKTR 214, at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the... Read >>

Zacks.com

Yum! Debuts Pizza Hut in Iraq - Analyst Blog

Yum Brands, Inc. ( YUM ) recently ventured into newer territory in the Middle East. The iconic Louisville based restaurateur teamed up with Kuwait based franchise partner Al Kout Food Company... Read >>

Cabot Heritage Corporation

Answers to Your Investing Questions

A Rolling Crash in Growth Stocks All Your Questions, Answered A Top Growth Stock for Your Watch List   Advertisement If This Week's... Read >>

Zacks.com

ImmunoGen Up on Positive Pipeline Data - Analyst Blog

ImmunoGen Inc. 's ( IMGN ) shares have been up over a couple of trading sessions following the company's announcement of encouraging initial results on its oncology candidate, IMGN853, on Apr 8.... Read >>

Zacks.com

Updated Research Report on Tower Group - Analyst Blog

On April 8, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Tower Group International, Ltd. ( TWGP ). This Bermuda based property and casualty insurer is facing a number of negative issues. These... Read >>

Zacks.com

Fidelity Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog

On Apr 9, 2014, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS ) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy). With a strong return of 32.4% over the past year and a positive... Read >>

SeekingAlpha

Brazil Fast Food Corp. Remains Undervalued Despite More Investor Awareness

By David Tristan Liu Introduction Brazil Fast Food Corp. ( BOBS ) captured my attention back in mid January after appearing on one of my screens. After some analysis, I became attracted to various... Read >>

Zacks.com

Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed Win DoD Contracts - Analyst Blog

With the passage of Obama's $1.1 trillion Omnibus spending measure in Jan 2014, Pentagon seems to be back strengthening its artillery. The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) granted a total of... Read >>