Articles in Commodities

MT Newswires

Golden Star Announces Receipt of Environmental and Mining Permits for Prestea Mine

Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC.TO) announced it has received the environmental and mining permits for Phase I development of the Prestea Underground mine in Ghana. "These permits allow the... Read >>

MT Newswires

DayStar Technologies in Lock-Up Agreement for Acquisition of 7 Solar Projects in Greece - Shares Up 1%

DayStar Technologies Inc. ( DSTI ) has entered into a lock-up agreement to acquire seven solar projects from Arxikon Construction Company in Greece. Electricity revenues from the projects are... Read >>

MT Newswires

Ecometals Pursuing Acquisition of South American Gold Mine; Shares Up 29%

Ecometals Limited (EC.V) has entered into an agreement with BalanTrove Management LLC, whereby BalanTrove has agreed to assist the company in evaluating, structuring and negotiating a... Read >>

MT Newswires

Energy Stocks, Hydrocarbons All Trading Higher; NewLead Holdings Jumps After Unnamed Investor Puts Up $236 Million

Top Energy Stocks XOM +0.8% CVX +0.6% COP +0.1% SLB +1.2% OXY +0.8% Energy stocks are higher with the NYSE Energy Sector Index gaining 0.7% and the S&P Energy Index rising 0.6%.... Read >>

MT Newswires

GTA Resources Signs Option Agreement with Metals Creek for Squid East Property

GTA Resources and Mining Inc. (GTA.V) has signed an option agreement with Metals Creek Resources Corp. (MEK.V) in which GTA can earn a 51% to 70% interest in MEK's Squid East property in... Read >>

Benzinga

These Energy ETFs Are Creeping Higher

Few sectors could match the lethargy and mediocrity offered by the energy sector in 2012. Using ETFs as the measuring the stick, the only select sector SPDR that performed worse than the Energy... Read >>

International Business Times

Alpari Grain Outlook 01/10

On Friday, January 11 the USDA will release its monthly crop report. For the first time it will have a new release time at 11 central time. Electronic trading systems and exchange pit... Read >>

MT Newswires

Market Chatter: Oil Rises to Three-Month High as China Exports Accelerate

"Oil rose to the highest level in three months as exports from China accelerated in December and European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said a gradual recovery should start in the... Read >>

MT Newswires

Analyst Actions: The Whitewave Foods Initiated With Outperform Rating, TP of $19 at Credit Suisse; Shares Edge Higher

Analysts at Credit Suisse have initiated coverage of The Whitewave Foods Company ( WWAV ) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $19 a share. "The company is poised to create... Read >>

MT Newswires

Analyst Actions: Scotia Capital Lifts Rating, Target Price on Karnalyte

Scotia Capital has issued a new analyst report on Karnalyte Resources. It said: Event: "According to the Globe & Mail, KRN has reached an agreement with an Asian partner that will... Read >>