Articles in Commodities

International Business Times

Morning Crude Oil Market Report 9/12

October crude oil prices traded higher during the initial morning hours, climbing toward their August high of $98.29. A good portion of the early support seemed to come from a... Read >>

Morning Copper Market Report 9/12

December copper prices have posted moderate gains this morning and have risen to their highest levels since early May. Today's German ESM court ruling was widely seen to have given a clear... Read >>

MT Newswires

Petrominerales Provides Operational Update; Shares Down 14% Late Morning

Petrominerales Ltd. (PMG.TO) today provided an operational update highlighted by their Mambo-1 oil discovery on the Corcel Block. Deep Llanos Basin (Corcel, Guatiquia and South Block... Read >>

MT Newswires

Forest Oil Ticks 3% Higher on New Exec Appointment, Revised Guidance, Private Offering

Forest Oil Corp. ( FST ) is up 2.8% at $8.40, off a day's high of $8.49, after it announced the appointment of a new chief executive, updated guidance for the second half of 2012, and said it... Read >>

The Nemenoff Report Bonds Lower, S&P's higher, Silver Higher

Financials:  Dec. Bonds are currently1'02 lower at 147'22 and the 10 Yr. Note 11 lower at 132'14. Germany is likely to allow participation in the ECB proposed Bond buying program of up... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Petrobank Energy Renews Share Buyback Plan; Shares Edge Up 1%

Petrobank Energy and Resources Ltd. (PBG.TO) has renewed its normal course issuer bid and has entered into a pre-defined plan with a designated broker to allow for the repurchase of our... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Niko Resources Loses Near 20%, Hits Yr Lows as Provides Offshore Drilling Update For Indonesia and Trinidad

Niko Resources Ltd. (NKO.TO) provided an offshore drilling update for Indonesia and Trinidad. Indonesia: Drilling operations on the Lebah-1 well, located on the North Ganal PSC in the Makassar... Read >>

MT Newswires

Golden Band Intersects "Significant" Gold on Bingo Structure at Roy Lloyd Mine; Shares Up 5% in Early Trade

Golden Band Resources Inc. (GBN.V) today announced that both shallow and deep drilling have intercepted significant gold mineralization on its Roy Lloyd Mine in the La Ronge Gold Belt... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Great Basin Gold Loses 60%, Hit Record Lows as Suspends Operations at its Burnstone Mine

Great Basin Gold Ltd. (GBG.TO) has dropped 60% and hit what appear to be record lows after announcing that it has suspended operations at the company's Burnstone mine located in the Witwatersrand... Read >>

The Energy Report - Ok Now It Is the Feds Turn

Commodity bulls get the bounce they need as Germany's Federal Constitutional Court Courts ok's The ECB bond buying program with limitations. The court says that that Germany can contribute to... Read >>