Articles in Commodities

MT Newswires

Bravada Gold Reacquires 100% of Wind Mountain; Stocks Touch 52-Week Lows

Bravada Gold Corporation (BVA.V) announced that Argonaut Gold Inc. (AR.TO) has elected to relinquish its option to purchase the company's Wind Mountain gold and silver property, located... Read >>

MT Newswires

Balmoral Extends Bug Lake Gold Zone by 350 Metres, Doubles Strike at ExtentMartiniere Property, Quebec

Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BAR.V) today reported that widely spaced drilling has successfully extended the Bug Lake Gold Zone by 350 metres to the south, effectively doubling the known... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Epsilon Does Not Receive Proposal From Strategic Review Process, Shares Fall Further Late Morning

Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPS.TO) announced this morning that it did not receive a proposal as of the May 10th, 2013 deadline under its Strategic Alternative Process. The Strategic Alternative... Read >>

MT Newswires

Analyst Actions: Credit Suisse On AuRico Gold, Says Q1 In-Line, YD Shaft in Q3 Next Catalyst

Q1/13 adj. EPS of $0.04 largely in-line with Credit Suisse estimate of $0.05: AUQ had pre-guided production and costs for the quarter. AUQ EPS was slightly lower than Credit Suisse est.... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Besra Resumes Operations at Phuoc Son Mine in Vietnam After Temporary Shutdown; Down 5.8%, Nearing Yr Low

Besra (BEZ.TO)reports that normal operations have resumed at the company's Phuoc Son Mine in central Vietnam following a shutdown lasting from 7th May to 12th May. Shares are down half a cent to... Read >>

MT Newswires

UPDATE: Alpha Minerals Locates Radon Targets on Skull Lake JV, Saskatchewan; Down 2.5%

Alpha Minerals Inc. (AMW.V), and its Joint Venture partner Acme Resources Inc. (ARI.V) (formerly International KRL Corp.) today announced results from a detailed study of assessment... Read >>

MT Newswires

Avino Provides April Production Report; Shares Down 4.5%

Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM.V) today announced the following April 2013 production results from its San Gonzalo mine and Historic Avino Mine Surface stockpiles operations located... Read >>

MT Newswires

Falco Pacific Updates Modeling Progress on Horne 5 Gold/Silver/Copper/Zinc Deposit

Falco Pacific Resource Group Inc. (FPC.V) today provided an update on its advanced computer modeling of the Horne 5 gold/silver/copper/zinc deposit. The Horne 5 Deposit hosts a non-43-101... Read >>

MT Newswires

Soltoro's Partner Advised of Significant Silver Potential Open at Depth and Along Strike at Coyote Project, Mexico

Soltoro Ltd. (SOL.V) which participates in discoveries and advancements at Coyote through its ~15% equity holding in Argentum Silver Corp. (ASL.V) and its retained 3% N.S.R. royalty interest... Read >>

MT Newswires

Epsilon Does Not Receive Proposal From Strategic Review Process, Shares Down 13%

Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPS.TO) announced this morning that it did not receive a proposal as of the May 10th, 2013 deadline under its Strategic Alternative Process. The Strategic Alternative... Read >>